I am a native to North Carolina. In 1997, I graduated Appalachian State University with a BA in English and minor in Communications. I began teaching 8thgrade Language Arts after graduation and experienced the wonders of working with the Youth.
From 2000 to 2011, I lived in Chatham County. With a vast desire to serve others, I began Massage Therapy School in 2005. From 2006 to 2011, I owned and operated my Massage Therapy practice in downtown Pittsboro, NC in the Nooe House.
I am immensely grateful for that time in my life as it shaped me into the person I am today. I witnessed myself grow, learn, create and be curious by allowing my heart to open and guide me while building a relationship with my spirit to know my authenticity and life’s vision. I received support and leadership along my path from many amazing teachers and programs including:
- Graduate of The Body Therapy Institute, Massage Therapy Diploma Program, 2006
- The Spirit of Learning, A Teacher Certification Program for Massage, Movement & Spa Educators, with Carey Smith of The Body Therapy Institute, 2007-2008
- 200 hr Yoga Teacher Training, Loving Kindness Yoga School with Ti Harmony, 2010-2011
As a life-long learner in 2012, I enrolled in a four year Master’s degree program in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine at Daoist Traditions in Asheville, NC. After completing my 1st year, I realized my need to explore other educational opportunities and I transferred to the Academy for Five Element Acupuncture in Gainesville, FL. Sometimes it takes a few divergent paths to navigate our place in the world and for me, transitioning to become a 5 Element Acupuncturist aligned with my authentic self. After graduation in August of 2016, I enthusiastically moved back to Chatham County to become licensed and start my acupuncture practice in the heart of downtown Pittsboro, NC.
My intention for my patients is to penetrate their hearts goodness to ignite their deepest reasons for being alive, their nourishment of authenticity.
My hope is for my patients, that together, we can awaken your spirit for lifelong happiness and wellness.
- Master’s degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, Daoist Traditions, 2012-2013
- Master’s degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, Academy for Five Element Acupuncture, 2013-2016
- Certificate of Chinese Herbal Studies, Academy for Five Element Acupuncture, 2013-2016